Sunday, March 8

The Trials Of A Non-Tech Savvy Blogger

ARGGG. I just wanted to leave a short post letting everyone know that I was up until 2 am last night trying to get the three DAYA blogs in working order and they still aren't fixed. That would total around 5 hours last night, an hour today, 7 blogger help sites, 2 emails to the help desk, 1 reported failure code, and it still isn't ready. It is hard to try to keep up with the times when you have no idea how to use the contraptions that are supposed to help you succeed.

I will try to not be discouraged. The funny thing is I thought the writing was going to be the hardest part for me, because I write stream of conciousness (which is not everyones thing) and have the worst punctuation and spelling in the world. Alas, my nemesis seems to be the silly blogspot templates and how much you can not do with them. The good news is, I have been learning to code a little at work and I got some good practice last night!!! I was a coding machine and therefore a big geek all night. It was almost fun, but don't tell anyone.

Well, I know this post has nothing to do with young adults ministries or christianity, but I figured that if I was going to use this as my platform for people to get to know me, then they would probably need to know that I struggle with this stuff. Who knows, maybe you do too?

No comments:

Post a Comment